For Lease: 1,917 SF Retail in Prime South Loop Location
- Rarely available South Loop retail - 1,917 SF ground floor space
- Space in raw condition
- Part of a 251-unit luxury residential development
- Situated in the Roosevelt Road retail corridor
- Close proximity to Soldier Field, Grant Park, Museum Campus and Rush University Medical Center
- Close to public transportation
- Attractions in the area: Jewel, Walgreens, Starbucks, Trader Joes, Bank of America, a multitude of restaurants, theaters, hotels, gyms, chic boutiques and spas
- Traffic count: 3,747 vehicles daily
- Zoning: DX-7
Available for lease is 1,917 square foot of retail space in the desirable South Loop neighborhood. Ground floor of a 251-unit luxury residential building, this space is perfect for retail, spa or a restaurant. The 200,000 square foot building is situated on the corner, but this unit is located at the property’s south entrance. Just one block from the 40,000 square foot Rush University Medical Center, the immediate neighborhood is home to numerous residential apartments and condos, retail, dining and entertainment options. Excellent visibility and possible signage opportunities. Additional parking available for tenants.
The South Loop neighborhood is sought after because of its rapid retail and residential growth. The South Loop is one of Chicago’s most popular and vibrant shopping destinations and hosts a multitude of spas, restaurants and entertainment venues. Close proximity to Lake Shore Drive, Soldier Field, the Museum Campus and walking distance to the Loop.