Southport Mixed-Use Building With Redevelopment Potential
- 3,237 SF mixed-use building
- Plus detached 2 car garage
- Vacant building with potential to redevelop
- Close to Southport Brown Line stop
- Potential to build a 4,950 SF mixed-use building with 3 residential units
- Strong retail corridor with mix of national and local brands
- Land Area: 3,000 SF
- Zoning: B3-2
- Taxes (2014): $13,090
Just north of the Southport Brown Line stop, a vacant 3,237 square foot mixed-use building is available for sale. The property has a retail storefront and two apartments as well as a detached two car garage.The site can potentially be redeveloped as a 4,950 square foot mixed-use building with three residential units.
The Southport Corridor is a desirable location for residents and businesses alike. A short distance from Wrigley Field, the area has a strong mix of condos, single family homes and retailers.