Single-Tenant Commercial Property in the South Loop
- Single-tenant commercial property, leased to State Street Hand Car Wash through June 2023
- Ceiling height: 14’ clear
- Substantial frontage on State Street
- Annual rent: $67,032.00 plus pass thrus
- Opportunity for a user or developer
- Attractions in the area include Jewel- Osco, Whole Foods, Mariano’s, Target, Trader Joe’s, Dunkin’, Firestone and several restaurants
- Easy accessibility to CTA train lines and I-90/I-94/I-290/I-55 expressways
- Traffic Count: 17,353 vehicles daily
- Zoning: DX-5
- Land area: 12,790 SF
Subject property is a single-story building situated on a 11,569 square foot site at the corner of 17th and State Streets in Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood. Currently leased to State Street Hand Car Wash, which is a car wash and detailing services. Positioned amidst a dense commercial area, this property is in close proximity to The Loop, Michigan Avenue shops and restaurants, Jewel-Osco, Whole Foods, Target and Trader Joe’s. Landmarks such as Grant Park, Soldier Field, The Art Institute of Chicago, several schools and museums are nearby. Easy accessibility to the CTA Red, Orange and Green lines and the Kennedy, Edens/Dan Ryan and Eisenhower expressways. The site can be redeveloped in conjunction with 1640 S. State Street to develop substantial residential.
The South Loop neighborhood of Chicago is an excellent location for businesses due to its proximity to the lake and downtown and easy access to public transportation. The neighborhood is a mix of historic buildings and newer developments, attracting a wide variety of bars, restaurants and boutiques.