Welcome to Millennium Properties. As boutique real estate firm, we offer challenging and unmatched career opportunities. Here you'll find an open, collaborative workplace. You'll be part of an industry leading team of talented professionals where you will be challenged and expected to perform at the level of your personal best.
We promote an atmosphere of openness, respect and trust, and bring a sense of teamwork to all we do. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. To serve our clients in this way, we hire, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Through it all, our employees develop strong relationships, forge successful partnerships and establish lasting friendships. Explore a rewarding career at Millennium Properties. Millennium Proeprties is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity M/F/D/V.
Millennium Properties has openings for the following positions:
- Accounting Intern
Commercial real estate is an industry that requires experience and connections and an internship at Millennium will help you meet both requirements. As part of a small firm specializing in property management, consulting and brokerage, you will have the opportunity to learn about a number of aspects of the industry. This is a flexible position that will teach you as much as you are willing to learn by offering hands-on assignments relating to accounts payable and property accounting for multi-family, industrial, office and retail properties throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Prepare computer cash flow analysis
- Accounts Payable processing
- Accounts Receivables deposits
- Communicating and negotiating with vendors and utility companies
- Tax research for individual properties
- Provide support to office staff
- Other administrative tasks, as needed
- Interested in a career in accounting or real estate
- Completed coursework in finance and/or accounting
- Must be able to multi-task!!!
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Background in financial analysis is beneficial, but not necessary
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- GPA of 3.00 or above
- Must be starting junior or senior year
Position has the potential to turn into a full-time job!
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Millennium Properties is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity M/F/D/V.